I'm a friendly person.At your first sight of me I know you'll think I'm not good but if you'll know me better,I know you'll enjoy my company.
Visit naman my blog please and give your comments...
For you to know me better I'll describe my physical appearance.
I have an average height more than 5 ft.My eyes are black and its shape are a little bit cute.My lips seems like a cherry.I have a curly that looks like a spagghetti.You can eat it...hehehehe..joke...
Whoever wants to know me meet me nalang in personal...
Honestly,tabian kaayo ko pag ako ang unhan...hehehe...in our classroom,i can tell na kami ang pinakabanhaan.joker man pud jud ako mga friends like ni jawadil and shaira especially na jud si jam.
Pagako serious,seryoso jud na...ayaw nalang jud ko gara-garae ana nga tym kay mag-away jud ta...joke!!!
Minsan bad kaayo ko kay dili jud ko magbantay sa akong mga gipangsulti,sakit na diay...
nagskol diay ko sa BNCHS.dito lang sa amin.
I have many friends that love and understand me.but ang closest nako is si Bugz....
No comments:
Post a Comment